Info and Contacts
- Noise Reading & Research Group Micro-residency @ Workcentre 232
- Noiserr [Session 1] @ Butcher's Tears' Side Room, April 22 2017 h16:15
- Noiserr [Session 2] @ Butcher's Tears' Side Room, May 20 2017 h16:15
- Noiserr [Session 3] @ Butcher's Tears' Side Room, July 1 2017 h16:15
- Noiserr [Session 4] @ Butcher's Tears' Side Room, July 22 2017 h16:15
- Noiserr [The Stutter Session] (in collaboration with Cinemacephale) @ Butcher's Tears, August 11th 2017 h:18:45
- Noiserr [Session 5] @ Butcher's Tears' Side Room, August 26 2017 h16:15
is an interdisciplinary research group centered around explorations of Noise via deconstructed / exploded reading and listening sessions. Noiserr is an on-going exploration of Noise instantiated via theory- and practice-led investigative actions.
- Noiserr [_Krust Gorilla_Session_] @ Butcher's Tears, September 30 2017 h16:15
- Noiserr at UpAgainst, @ Raum*Station, Zurich, October 11 2017, h18-21
- Noiserr [Session 6] @ Butcher's Tears' Side Room, October 28 2017 h16:15
- 24h Noiserr, December 9-10 2017, with Mattin
Texts/Keywords/Works to look at for the next session:
- [The Stutter Session] August 11th: the session will start with screenings curated by Jeffrey Babcock and Cecilia, and will continue with readings from Sonic Somatic by Christof Migone, The Grain of The Voice by Roland Barthes, and Julia Kristeva's Powers of Horror.
- [Session 5] August 26th:
- [_Krust Gorilla_Session_] Sept 30th: no preparation needed, we will walk through the exhib together and then choose what to discuss from the readerr. New fragments by Paul Hegarty will be introduced in the readerr.
- Noiserr at UpAgainst, Oct11th: bring
your own texts!
Click below for the Stutter Session's reader - soon in the Noiserr's Readerr
Click here to check the links to websites, videos, and tracks selected by Noiserr or outlined during the sessions by the participants.